Friday, November 22, 2013

Thanksgiving Feast St. Luke's School

St. Luke's had their annual Thanksgiving Feast today and it was cuter than ever this year.  Nora's age group performed a couple songs and then we ate at 10:00 and David Franklin's group came in at 11:00 and sang more songs and wished us a Happy Thanksgiving and we ate again!  It was precious and Nora really got into performing, I thought she might try to bail out when she saw us.  Mammers and Mommie Boo were able to join in on the festivities, which was really fun too!

They also made some treasures in their art work that I am so proud of.  David Franklin's "Thankful for" is so sweet that his teacher had tears when she showed it to me.  Memories to cherish.  I sure love these wild Indians!!

It reads: "David Franklin is Thankful for….going on trips, my mommy and daddy, and God because he gives us so many miracles, and for love.  I am thankful for love and our hearts that give us love."  

That boy IS pure love.  His was unlike any others in his class.


Nora's hand print turkeys


She had spotted us before the show!









DF had to have the pumpkin pie right away, that boy loves some sweets and especially pumpkin!





No comments: