This year was Nora's first time to participate in the St. Luke's School Halloween Parade. It didn't hit me until afterwards that this is the last parade David Franklin will have at St. Luke's as a preschooler. Whoa- Her first, his last. They both loved dressing up and are happy about their costumes and that they coordinate...I am surprised by that! Every time Nora gets asked what she is going to be for Halloween, she says Tinker Bell and my brother is Peter Pan.
We crashed story time afterwards in Mrs. Bogle's class. Nora got to sit at the table by her brother. He noticed she was there beside him and I overheard him say..." My Sister, I love you. And she said, "I love you too, Bubby." I don't know if it's their ages, the new baby coming, or them sharing a room or what but they are bonding big time lately. My heart melted when I heard them together. I'm sure they will fight this afternoon, but there are tender moments in between and that's what makes them siblings :)





No comments:
Post a Comment