The weather was such a nice break from the AR heat, cool mornings and nights in the 40s! We hiked, saw gorgeous vistas and wildlife, rode horses on a trail ride, went white water rafting on the Snake River and ate great dinners and food. Franklin also got to fly fish and I got to got to brunch with my good buddy, Effie who recently moved there. We had a nice visit and I shopped around the square and had a nice massage that afternoon. Franklin and I had good time talking, having fun, being together as a couple and caught up on some much needed rest! We missed our kiddos though and were happy to see them on Sunday. They had a great time with 2 days with Meme and Grandpa and 2 days with Mammers. Big adventures and fun for them! Thank you wonderful Grandparents!!
Tuesday, August 13, 2013
Jackson Hole, WY
Franklin and I went for a little getaway to Jackson Hole, WY last weekend. It was amazing and refreshing in so many ways!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment