Monday, August 27, 2012

Sunday Family Funday

We went to have some fun yesterday afternoon and rode bumper boats, go carts, played in an arcade and then went to a new "extreme fun zone" and rode ponies (Nora didn't last long on it, but loved looking at them) and then David Franklin rode a zip line!! It was a very short, low one but he loved it and went down 4 times! I went up and rode down on one beside him because I thought he might back out, but he was so brave and never said a word. He loved that it was like Spiderman swinging on a web :)

DF's highlight was the zip line, Nora's was probably the Cheetos she got to have.Franklin's highlight was the bumper boats (because he thought it was hilarious how soaked I got) and mine was going down the zip line with my big, brave boy.

No comments: