Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring Break Staycation





It's been a nice Spring Break week.

DF and I have had many adventures together; Mid America, Entergy Park, HSCC park, Garvan Gardens, play dates and cookouts with friends, read many a book, played many games, and I have soaked up all of my one on one time with him. I know those days are numbered and they are so special to me. He's been really loving on me and wanting his mama and I have thoroughly enjoyed it. He's been just screaming out Mama and running into the room, looking for me. It scares me a little at first but he seems to just want a hug and then he's off again.

The Hurtados came over for dinner Thursday night. We couldn't resist taking belly pics together. Our due dates are about two weeks apart. It is crazy to be pregnant again with my very oldest friend. We took the boys to Garvan Gardens on Friday morning; it was the coldest day of the week but, oh well. We were wearing out because they both wanted us to carry them and we didn't bring strollers. We had to hitch a ride from a golf cart driver and that saved the day!

The choo choo trains were the biggest hit for them by far, who cares about all of the different colored tulips!

The week is ending with a bang--we are having a big girls weekend at the races for Blaine's Bachelorette. I've been looking forward to it for a long time :)

1 comment:

amyoconnor said...

Oh my gosh, you girls look so cute! I miss y'all and wish I was there to love on those babies. Can't wait to have more!
Coming from a new mom, enjoy your sleep lady:) It is all about to change-ha!
Love you!