
We had our 4D ultrasound yesterday and we got to take a peek at our baby's face!! He was really cuddled up and had some cord by him so we didn't get the best shots, but we got to see a little. Who knows if he will really look like this at all, but it was fun to get our first look at our sweet boy's face!!! It is truly amazing and (even a little strange) what technology can do these days. We can't wait to see him live and in color!! Franklin is already one proud papa, showing everyone he can these pictures. It is really cute and sweet.
We also had our hospital tour last night and it's official- I'm scared!! We saw babies in the nursery (fun), and saw the labor/delivery room and bed and where it all happens (not so fun). Franklin assures me it will all be ok and he isn't worried at all (easy for him to say) but I'm not so convinced....
We also had our Arkadelphia baby shower, it was such a nice party and we had a great time! Hallie Laura, our 5 year old niece, was my special helper and she did a wonderful job! She made opening all of those presents so much fun. She has outfits picked out for every occasion, his 1st birthday, his first trip to the museum, and more :) My camera died within the first 5 minutes so I only have this one picture with Mary Elizabeth. We got lots of great things and really appreciate all of the wonderful people in Arkadelphia, they are truly some of the BEST!
3 comments:
Amanda and Franklin- I loved getting to see David Franklin's picture! I cannot wait to meet him. Hope to see you guys soon!
SO SWEET!! Your blog is just so cute! Max looks like his 4-d ultra sound. Don't be too nervous about the hospital. I think it's normal - I fainted three times on our tour after they showed me the bed!! And I promise we did just fine and everything was wonderful the day of. I think it's just nerves on the tour. I'll say a prayer for you guys! Take care!
Holy moly. These pics are scary clear! I feel like it's cheating to look at them! I seriously CAN'T WAIT for this guy to get here! Wow... I'm really amazed by these pics. Tell Franklin that I'd be showing them to everyone too!
Post a Comment