
8 weeks to go!! Think I'm gonna make it? The little ladies in my yoga class aren't so sure- which would be alright with me! He is moving all the time now and BIG movements. We may have ourselves a little soccer player!
I have had requests for more belly pics- I will try to do better. (I am not a fan of solo pics but oh well) The belly has now taken over my whole body and has become the main attraction. I'm still feeling great. Not getting so much sleep but that is alright- preparing me for what's to come I'm afraid. It is just SO crazy to think I am so close to being a person's mom!! It blows me away actually.
This week and weekend were really good, and busy. Franklin went to Heber on Friday night for Adam Rutledge's Bachelor party and said that was a lot of fun. My mom had knee surgery Friday, so Bella and I went to be her nurse. She is doing great! Saturday night we went to our friend, Mary Elizabeth's, surprise birthday party at the lake. It was such a nice night and we had a great time.
We are really looking forward to Fayetteville next weekend and the tennis tournament!! It is supposed to be nice (cooler) weather so that is great news and hope to see you there!
5 comments:
Amanda-
Love the pic of you! i love your big belly! can't wait to see it(and you) this weekend! And OH MY GOSH, i can't believe those pics of David Franklin! Those are so sweet and unbelievable! Miss you and Love you!
Blaine
Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!! I am so excited! You look so cute Amanda!
Manny, I LOVE the newest pic of you!! You look absolutely beautiful.....the most beautiful expectant mommy ever! I haven't checked the blog lately and love all the updates. The nursery is coming along and is going to really special and sweet! You're right, Dad putting the crib together IS a "rite of passage"! Good job Franklin! Can't wait for our baby David Franklin!!!!!! BTW, don't be scared Amanda, the delivery is going to fine...the epidural is miraculous!!!!! Love you Sweetie! "Aunt" Glenda
You look so beautiful! Congrats to you guys. Don't be nervous about the hospital. Just think people do this every day and you will get through. Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!
ok, i treid to leave you a comment on the last one the other day and something went wrong!!!!! those pics are awesome!!!! probably the best 4d's i have ever seen! he is the cutest little thing! those lips?!
ok, you have NOTHING to worry about with the delivery. i never felt a thing..you wil have an easy time!
and love your belly pic..you look awesome! soooo cute!!!!!
ya'll have fun this weekend..we are sad to miss!
Post a Comment