Last weekend we had a quick trip to Fayetteville. We went to Sam Ridge's wedding at the Pratt Place Barn. It was such a sweet ceremony and it was great to see all of those boys. We stayed with Dad and Leslie and got some good play time in with Jack. He is almost 1 year old and this age is an absolute blast!! I leave for Cabo this weekend so I am sure I will have some funny pics to post in a couple of weeks. Happy Summertime everyone!!
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Fayetteville weekend
Last weekend we had a quick trip to Fayetteville. We went to Sam Ridge's wedding at the Pratt Place Barn. It was such a sweet ceremony and it was great to see all of those boys. We stayed with Dad and Leslie and got some good play time in with Jack. He is almost 1 year old and this age is an absolute blast!! I leave for Cabo this weekend so I am sure I will have some funny pics to post in a couple of weeks. Happy Summertime everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment