Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Destination Unknown weekend

Franklin won some major points this weekend- like for the rest of his life! He booked a surprise weekend getaway, worked out the childcare with our parents- THANK YOU Meme and Grandpa and Mammers! He gave me a packing list and that was all I knew. 
In the car on the way to the airport, he told me we were heading to Blackberry Farm, in the Smoky Mountians in Tenneessee. This place is amazing and the food and wine is the best I've ever had! This weekend was restful, fun, very relaxing and one I will never forget! 
Franklin saw these rocking chairs on the website and were something that allured him, I now see why! We enjoyed rocking on them before and after meals. 
This was our picnic one day, and Franklin's favorite meal of his life! 


We ate at the Barn one night and it was beautiful. 

We found a kitten in the garden shed.


Franklin went fly fishing while I was at the spa and enjoyed a yoga class.







View from our room. 

Thank you, Fanklin for being simply the best!! 

No comments: