Monday, April 20, 2015

Nora hosted book club

And it was a Teddy Bear Picnic. The girls brought their teddy bears with them and we had a picnic in the back yard. I went all out for this one but there are only 8 girls and details are appreciated with this group. Not to mention, Nora had just as much fun preparing for it, decorating cupcakes, etc as she did the actual party.   It was such a fun memory for me with my girl. I could BEARly stand it!

Their picnic boxes had, gummy bears, teddy graham and honeycomb mix, strawBearys and bear shaped PB&J sandwiches. 

We decorated these at Mammers house and DF loved helping too. 

Daddy's old teddy "long legs bear" greeted everyone in the front.
I made teddy ears for each girl
They could make a tutu for their bear
Coloring page about their bear

They loved coloring and the crafts
Story time, I also played the old teddy bear picnic song that went along with the book. They thought that was fun
Bear scavenger hunt

Cute group of girls. Nora is the youngest and the oldest is in 1st grade. 
Sack races!
Afterwards, we were cleaning up (in an outfit change) and I got this picture. These oversized balloons were a hit- but hard to transport!  xxc

No comments: