Thursday, November 13, 2014

He's 9 months old

Big 9 month old! He had a well doctors appointment and his stats are: 23 lbs 96th percentile, 50th in length and he has a big head...that's what the doctor said. Good, he's smart and confident :)

What he's up to;
Crawling, pulling up and cruising everywhere. He's soooo busy and likes to be in the action. I can't let him out of my sight for a second but often times the others need me so he's carried around on my hip a LOT which makes us both happy. 
He wears size 4 or 5 diaper
He has 4 bottles a day and likes warm bottles. 
He eats everything you give him, but he's aggregated with being spoon fed. He likes to do it himself so he's eating peas, bananas, rice, and soft things thf he can eat in his own. He loves it all, but not a fan of yogurt.  Maybe because it's cold? 
He's sleeping well but has been waking up at night some. We all have colds so I think that's to blame. Update: not just a cold, a double ear infection, sore throat and croup.  What a trooper.  He's on the mend now and sleeping from 7pm-7am now.  Which is what all the books say he should do, and yet he is the first child I think that has truly slept a full 12 hours like that.  Hope I didn't just jinx it.
He's loves balls and peek a boo. He likes to be outside and swinging. He's also veeerrrrrry close to saying some words.  His Meme got him repeating Uh oh and he was saying Un-uh  last night (which is repeating what I said to him when he tried to eat the soap.)
We love you little guy!!!


Get me outta this crib!

No comments: