Thursday, June 5, 2014

Nora's first "haircut"

DF got his haircut today and I was saying how we haven't cut Nora's to let the front get a little longer to catch up with the front...AND I'm scared of cutting those curls. Betty said just to barely trim the ends on the back and I told her I didn't know how so she did it. This wasn't a true "haircut" and I wasn't sure I was ready, but she is 3 years old and we are talking about very few strands of hair that barely got cut. It looks more even, like a little bob cut, and I saved those precious curls for her baby book. They are only 1/2 an inch long. 

My mom has a picture of Betty cutting David Johnson's curly hair for the first time and he had major tears. They are funny pictures! I did have to bribe Nora with a sucker to sit still and go through with it, but she did great. I still feel like she is my baby- how did she get so big?? 



No comments: